Monday, February 11, 2008

My To-Do List

Theres a lot of talk going on lately about risk taking. So I got to thinking about some goals I have for the future. I have taken huge leaps of faith in the past, and they have all turned out to be things I was grateful for in the end. God really does provide, and He is extremely good, if you take Him as your partner and trust in Him to lead you in the right direction. He knows your heart, and He knows your needs, and He will tend to them in His time. You just have to be patient.

So here's my "to do list", if you will.. A list of things I want to do in life. Granted, some are vague, but give me some credit. :)

1) Graduate with honors
2) Get married & start a family
3) Do a study abroad program
4) Fill up my passport :)
5) Get all A's and B's in school
6) Figure out what to do with my life, and be successful at it.
7) Go on a missions trip.
8) Visit every country on earth.
9) Read a good book every month
10) Perfect my spanish skills, and become fluent in another language (french perhaps?)

The one thing I see in common with these things is that, for most of them, I'd have to put my faith in God and listen to what He has to tell me.

And I'm all ears. :)


Why spend money on what is not bread,
and your labor on what does not satisfy?
Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good,
and your soul will delight in the richest of fare.

(Isaiah 55:22)

3 comments:

Merari said...

I just wrote about this too! hehe.

We should go away together so we can both get some more stamps on our passport. that would be awesome!

alexita said...

yes!!! :D
lets go somewhere exotic ;)

Brandon & Paula said...

WAIT! I WANT TO GO TOO!!
lol
great blog ho! i love you
and i hope u get to do all of these things. especially the marriage one. fast. cough cough. jaja
and i loved the verse.
too bad they didnt stamp our passport for mexico ;) jaja
<3 ya