Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"Call us Essential. Call us the College." Campaign

A couple of weeks ago I had a job interview at Chispa Marketing, a Marketing/ PR firm on Sunset & 98th. Anywho, they are in charge of PR at Miami-Dade College (and at FIU... those "I am a _____ and I am also an Entrepeneur"... yep. that's them). Needless to say, I didn't get the job (bummer), but the Luly, the president of the company, really liked me and gave me a sort of "side-bar" job. The campaign they are running for Miami-Dade is used in the daily newspaper, using alumni. The ad has a picture of the alumnus, their name, year of graduation and their current job. My job is to find these lovely people! All I do is give you a form to fill out, take your picture and send it in. It's all free to you.

So if you or someone you know is currently attending, or has gone to Miami-Dade (minimum 30 credits please), and would be interested in this opportunity, please e-mail me at alexita214@gmail.com. I'll try to get a copy of the flyer on this thing so you can check it out. Thanks!!! :)
<3

No comments: