Friday, August 15, 2008

Reasons Why I Love New York (and New Jersey, too)

1) Everything is within walking distance. If not, they actually have reliable forms of mass transit that will get you exactly where you need to go.

2) Flying in at night is absolutley breathtaking.

3) Historical buildings in a modern city.

4) The roads (in Jersey, where we are staying) are on hills! This is amazing to us Miami folk!

5) Central Park, and all its fantastic photo ops.

6) White Castle burgers. Yes... We ♥ Murder Burgers.

7) They give tours to the NBC Nightly News Studios! To be in the same space as some real-life news hotshots (or at least the producers that were stuck in New York while the talent was living it up in Beijing)......AH. MA. ZING. (Don't hate on my inner news geek.)

8) H&M.

Only one day here, and I'm having such an amazing time! We walked for it seems like a year, all around Central Park and hitting such great attractions such as the Rockefeller Center, Madame Toussad's Wax Museum, and others. I'm exhausted... tomorrow we're hitting the Yankee's game and hopefully a Broadway show. I'll post some pictures when I get around to it. :)

Any other suggestions for New York sightseeing?

<3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NY is one of my favorite places in the world!
Central Park is my absolute favorite.
Go have dinner at Morimoto. It's gooood.
I hope you get to see a show! I've only seen Chicago. And it was fantastic.

Have fun!