Sunday, December 20, 2009

Im Ba-aaack!

It's been way too long since I've updated this thing... my sincerest apologies to anyone who still has interest in this little blog! The semester got pretty crazy, and with all my deadlines and assignments, plus my crazy work & school schedule, I barely had time to do anything at all.

Big News to announce!!! My awesome, amazing boyfriend Gabby graduated from FIU this week!!!



I was so proud to see him walk across the stage. He has worked SO hard the past three and a half years, and I'm so happy that all his hard work has paid off. Now, off to grad school! We're still praying on that one, keep Gabby in your prayers as he makes this big decision!

Last night I hosted a surprise get-together for him to celebrate with his friends. We all had a great time, and his surprised face was priceless! ;)

I also did extremely well this semester and I must say I have to give myself a pat on the back! I had this Spanish professor from hell who would assign a truckload of work from one day to the next. It was terrible!! I honestly thought I would fail that class, but luckily, I ended up with a "C". I've never been so happy to achieve mediocrity!! Hah. I'm just really happy it's over with.


Anyway, I've been meaning to revamp this blog for quite some time. Hopefully I can maintain it for a while! I've been getting a lot of inspiration from a bunch of different little blogs lately, so now that I have some time on my hands I will try my best to blog more.

No comments: