Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Wedding of the Year!!

Last night was the night!!!
Gabby's oldest brother, Luisi, got married!

It was a beautiful ceremony held at St. Kevin's Catholic Church.
Everything went perfectly... the only thing missing was Janet's mom. But I know that she was there in spirit. :)

Of course, I cried. I love weddings. I'm a sucker for all things romantic. But knowing the bride and groom so well made it even MORE romantic, and a little surreal. To think that this is just the beginning of their life together! It's such a beautiful thing.

I'm so happy for them both! It's so amazing to see life in action. To think that these two have known each other their whole lives, fell in love, and are off to create their own family is so amazing. God is truly at work, and I pray that He blesses their life together in the years to come.

In the meanwhile, here are some pictures of the night :)







1 comment:

Brandon & Paula said...

I am so happy for them!
Everything looks amazing! and so do you loveeeeee
and i am a hopeless romantic too. i wish i would have been there with you so we could have cried together as much as we cried for annette's wedding
lmao
I LOVE YOU
and
I CANT WAIT TILL YOUR WEDDING!
*cough cough* Gabriel!!!!!!!

lmao
<3