Sunday, March 23, 2008

The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay.
--Matthew 28:5-6


I love the Easter season!

No matter how far I feel from God, Easter is always the perfect time to come back to Him & rededicate my life to Him. Reflecting on such a huge sacrifice always humbles me, and reminds me who is really in control. I am always reminded that, no matter how fast life moves sometimes, God will always be there. No matter how much I may stray from His word, I remember what He did for me, and for all of the world. He loves us unconditionally and gave His life for His flock. His resurrection brings the hope of tomorrow, and the forgiveness of sin for all mankind. What greater gift could we receive than the gift of an eternity with the Lord?


Happy Easter to you and your families. May you all be blessed! :)

No comments: