Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Month of Blessings

Big noticias to share today...I am now the newest Assignment Editor at NBC6 and Telemundo 51!

It's really humbling how quickly God moved in making this a reality. It still hasn't fully hit me yet...I'm getting paid to do something I love! Whaaatt? When did that happen? Two months ago I was a full-time student and an intern! And now... I'm a full-time NBC employee. Awesomeness.

As far as school goes, I only have 15 credits (about 5 classes!) left, and my original plan was to finish them up in the fall and graduate in December. But, God had other plans (obviously), so for now I'll just be taking two classes (one in person, one online) so that I don't overdo it with school and work. At this pace I should be walking in May (to make my mother happy) and taking one more class in Summer A....aaand I'll officially be DONE! I can't wait for that day. Seriously. I'm so over college. But that's for another blog entry. ;)

The job itself has its stressful moments... I'm still getting used to the different responsibilities, personalities, and schedules I have to work with on a daily basis. It's tough, and I've wanted to curl up in a ball and disappear on more than one occasion. But I know that God placed me here for a reason, and this is really such a great learning experience for me.

Thanks for everyone who prayed and thought of us these last few months! Your continued prayers are very greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Gabby said...

I'm so proud of you! :)