Wednesday, November 28, 2007

it is done!



yay!
so i followed Paula's advice and I created this blog. :)



I thought the title was pretty appropriate... seeing as I seem to be living my life vicariously through the girls of The Hills!!! hehe. So to start this off I thought I'd list a couple of quotes from this show that I love. :)



Enjoy!

"When you love people, you want to believe they're good. He did this to me and you want me to say he's a good person? Sometimes whether you did something, or you did nothing... it's just as bad. "
- Lauren

"Lo- What's wrong with Justin Bobby?
Lauren- I think he's mad cuz we keep on calling him "Justin Bobby""
- Me & Paula ;)

Audrina: Seriously, I’m done.
Lauren: I’m sorry.
Audrina: I’m done Lauren. I can’t do it anymore.
Lauren: I know sweetie. Look at me. Homeboy wore combat boots to the beach. I know you don’t want to call that your boyfriend, I know you don’t.

Friendship is a blessing and love is a gift. Do not let it go easily.
-Jason




I promise I'll try to make these blogs a little more interesting from now on!!! lol
<3

1 comment:

Brandon & Paula said...

"homboy wore combat boots to the beach" uhhhuuhhhh... osea... you do NOT want that to be ur boyfriend ;) *sigh* we should start our own "The Hills" reality show... complete with trip to HialeUh and All! <3